To complete a reservation over the phone, we will need the following information:
- Date of visit
- Number of beds and guests
- Phone number
- Credit card number
- Two-days (2) reservations are required for special events, holidays, and weekends in the months of July and August.
- One-day's (1) worth of stay will be charged as deposit on the given credit card.
- Short notice cancellations (less than 72 hours) will not receive the one-day (1) deposit amount.
- Credit card number (the card will not be charged at the time of reservation
- Check-in Time: 3:00 PM
- Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
The Surfside Resort is happy to accommodate you and your pet during your stay.
Out of consideration for your surroundings and your fellow guests, you are kindly requested to review the following guidelines.
- Pets are defined as dogs and cats - No other types of animals are allowed.
- Owners agree to pay a $10 fee per night per pet with a maximum of 2 pets allowed per room.
- The pet must be declared during guest registration.
- Guests who do not register their pet or bring non-approved pets into a guest room will be charged a $150 non-refundable fee.
- Pet owner agrees to not leave their pets unattended at any time during their stay, which includes both guest rooms and private vehicles.
- Due to the safety concerns of our employees and your pet, we will not clean a room with unattended pets.
- Guests may be asked to vacate the property if their pets become a nuisance to other guests.
- Pets must always be on a leash while on property.
- Pet owner agrees to clean-up after their pet(s) as needed.
- Any guests planning to bring a pet, please inform our front-desk staff during the reservation process.
- Any excessive and/or exceptional damage will incur a cleaning charge, and this includes, but not limited to, pet odors and/or stains.
- Any injuries to Surfside Resort employees or resort guests caused by the registered guests pet(s).